Returning items under warranty
You can now return your items in a few simple steps. Some return options may require a printer - but don't worry, we also have options that don't require a printer. Please note this is not available for Omnipart or instore purchases.
Need More Help?
We may be able to cancel your order depending on the product and service that has been selected.
If there is important information missing from a delivery address, such as house number or post code, we may be able to pass this information to the courier prior to them delivering your parcel.
Unfortunately, we are unable to amend the product details of your order once it has been submitted.
Please select from the below for more information
- Unfortunately, once your order has been received and entered into the delivery process, we are unable to cancel your order. You can refuse delivery of the product, or you can accept delivery and then arrange a return.
- If you are collecting your order from one of our stores, then we can cancel your order. Select the relevant tab below for more information.
- If you’ve changed your mind about a collection order paid for online, don’t worry, just allow the order to expire (i.e., do not collect within 7 days) and we’ll process your refund automatically after the collection window has lapsed. You will then be refunded within 7 days to the original payment method.
- If you require the refund sooner, please contact the store you ordered to who will be able to arrange cancellation of your order. These details will be available in the My Account section or on the order confirmation email.
- If you have changed your mind about a pay in-store collection order, do not worry. You will just need to let the order expire (i.e., do not collect within 3 days) and we will automatically cancel your reservation.
If you change your mind or find you have chosen the wrong product, we are more than happy to exchange it.
We can exchange a product up to 60 days after purchase as long as it meets the conditions of our returns policy.
To make an exchange, you will need to bring your product into a LKQ Euro Car Parts store to exchange for the product you want.
Please make sure you bring your invoice or your order reference number along with you when you come to exchange.
Please also note that exchanges can only be done in our stores, and not by courier or post.
For online purchases, if you have changed your mind and want to return a product, you can find the information on how to do this by clicking here
Some of the products we sell carry a surcharge. This is a refundable deposit, repaid to you when we have received your surcharge back.
The quickest way to get your surcharge deposit refunded is to visit your local LKQ Euro Car Parts store with your original invoice or your online order reference number
We will happily refund your surcharge deposit providing the unit being returned adheres to the following eligibility criteria.
- There must not be any damage to the original casting body of the product which would prevent it from being remanufactured.
- Any plugs or sockets that are integral to the function of the product are not damaged.
- Within 14 days from the collection/delivery date.
- If ordered online for a home delivery and you cannot get to a store to return your surcharge you can arrange a collection. Either message us by clicking on the speech bubble in the bottom right-hand corner or enter your details here and we will get back to you. Arrange a Surcharge collection
At LKQ Euro Car Parts we take great care over the storage and transportation of all our stock of products. However, we understand that sometimes products can inadvertently get damaged during the storage and transportation processes.
If you have received a damaged product, we are very sorry and will do what we can to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Depending on how you received your order, we can help:
- To exchange for an undamaged product, you will need to visit your local store who will be able to exchange your product for you (availability permitting). For more information on exchanges click here
- If you want to return your damaged product for a refund, please follow the returns process detailed here.
Outside of the UK and need a return, read on to see how we can help.
If you are based outside of the UK and need to return a product, we will need some information to be able to start your return.
We will require your full address and the full weight & dimensions of the package to be returned.
You will also need to able to pack your product in such a way that it will be unlikely to be damaged in transit back to LKQ Euro Car Parts.
Once you have the required information please contact us and we will arrange your return.